Our support team is located in Melbourne, Australia. Please use on-line support form and phone support only if answer to your enquiry is not listed on this page.
USA local call number: 347 983 1300
United Kingdom local call number: 020 8123 1125
Australia local call number: 03 9005 6310
I CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY ORDER
- Sign in, scroll to end of page to menu and click 'My Sales History' link to download all your purchases and sales receipts.
- If at work, download from home - the workplace firewall is blocking access to our server.
I CAN'T SIGN IN / FORGOT PASSWORD
- Delete spaces before/after email address and password
- Are you using the same email address used on original sign up?
- Retrieve log in and password on the SIGN IN page
- Are you a member? Click BE A MEMBER
MY SELECTIONS DISAPPEARED FROM SHOPPING CART
- Session Cookies must be enabled in your browser. Session Cookies 'remembers login, cart items and discounts. Click HERE to download EASY instructions
MY ORDER/PAYMENT WAS BLOCKED
- There is incorrect or invalid information/characters entered on the checkout/payment page or your member account. Ensure all details are true and correct. Do not enter wild characters like #!$*@
- Check post code box. If your town does not have a post code, enter N/A
MY CREDIT CARD IS REJECTED
- Check number, expire date and security number are correct
- New and renewed credit cards need 'permissions enabled' to purchase over internet outside host country. Call your bank and request 'permissions enabled on the card to purchase over the internet and outside your country'. The bank will enable permissions and usually active within a few minutes.
I CAN'T HEAR DEMO'S
The demo's are MP3 rendered version of the MIDI Files. We use this method to ensure demo's play across all platforms. Click the blue PLAY button to preview the backing track. If there is no sound, check the volume is on the computer. NOTE: The demo player requires flash player installed on the computer. Click Here to download and install the free flash player.
CAN YOU CUSTOM MAKE A SONG?
Need a song that is not available in the Hit Trax catalogue or even your own original song? Our production team creates high quality custom MIDI and MP3 backing tracks at very reasonable cost and ready to download within 3 to 5 working days. Click here for details
I WANT YOU TO SEND THE FILES ON CD/FLOPPY DISK
We no longer support floppy disk (we can't get them) and CD's are rarely used these days. Simply download the songs after payment and save to your computer. From there, the user can copy to a floppy or a CD.
Other Popular Questions
How to I purchase and download backing tracks
Read our easy buy guide - Click Here
Can I get discounts on backing tracks
Hit Trax have a flat low price with member discount. Click Here
What is the difference between a MIDI File & MP3 Backing Track
Read our MIDI vs MP3 guide - Click Here
The MIDI Files are merged to a single track and I want to split track MIDI Files
Too easy! Click here to download our FREE PC MIDI File format splitter. MAC version is also available for trial.
Where can I download the full product catalogue
Our PDF catalogue is updated each month. Click here to download the latest Hit Trax Product Catalogue
How do I download the weekly Free MIDI File and Backing Track
Sign in and click the Free MIDI banner. Add to cart and checkout.
Buy & Download
How do I add backing tracks to the shopping cart
Click either MIDI or MP3 button. The button becomes a lighter shade of grey to signify the item is in the cart.
How do I remove backing tracks to the shopping cart
Move the mouse over the MIDI, MP3 or item button. The text changes to REMOVE. Click to remove.
Can I review and edit my selections before checkout
Yes. Click VIEW CART and review selections. Uncheck any titles or items that you want to remove.
Can I pay by PayPal or Credit Card
Use your PayPal account or credit/debit card card. Payment is fast and secure.
How do I Download My Song Files
After making payment, wait a few seconds for the on screen receipt and download link. Double click the download button and save to disk.
Do I get a receipt sent by by e-mail
Yes. We send an invoice/receipt by e-mail. The e-mail includes a separate download link in case you need to download your song files again at another time.
Can I use MIDI Files and MP3 backing tracks for Karaoke?
Yes. MIDI Karaoke is very popular due to the scrolling lyrics that appear on a computer and TV screen. Many Hit Trax MIDI Files have embedded lyrics and can be used as Karaoke MIDI Files.
How do I know if a MIDI File has a melody guide and embedded KARAOKE Lyrics
Search for a song title and look for 'MIDI Melody' & 'Karaoke Lyrics' in the MIDI File Features box
I can hear a instrument playing the melody line in the demo's
Some demo's have a melody guide. The full MP3 backing tracks do not include the melody guide. The full MIDI File versions include a removable melody guide where indicated.
Do you have free lyrics download
Yes. Most song files (except the 'Live Band' series) have a lyrics sheet. Print the lyrics direct from the song details page.
Do you have YouTube song video demos
Yes and we are expanding our video's to include our own song demo's.
Free and Paid APPS
View our full range of APPS for MAC and PC including MIDI editor, MP3 transposer, MIDI track splitter and SINGINGCoach Vocal software training. Click Here
Can I find Hit Trax across Social Media
Hit Trax is active across Social Media. Click Here for all Hit Trax Social Media links.