Find MIDI Files
How to Download MIDI Files in 5 easy steps
1: Sign in or 'Become a Member'
2: Search for a MIDI File by title or artist
3: Click BUY button for either MIDI (file) or MP3 version (or both)
4: Click View Cart to review, delete or add song files
5: Checkout, secure pay and instant download
KARAOKE LYRICS & MELODY GUIDE
Refer to the 'Description' under the song tile
We aim for accurate listings however please note there is no exchange or refund
on the basis of a missing melody guide or embedded lyrics if indicated under description.
|MIDI File with Karaoke Lyrics||Possibly||Yes|
|MP3 Backing Tracks||No||No|
- Hit Trax is your one stop MIDI Shop for licensed MIDI backing tracks. See the PRICES page for details.
- All backing tracks have a demo. Play the demo to confirm you have the correct version
- Click 'Details' for in-depth information about the song file, video's, song lyrics and Genius recommendations.
- Click 'View Cart' to review selections, remove unwanted songs or incorrect formats and add more songs.
- Use PayPal Express checkout or Credit Card option for fast secure checkout.
- Download the song files after making payment.
REFUND EXCHANGE POLICY
Hit Trax will refund, exchange or credit to your Hit Trax account the price of an item where the item is faulty or does not meet our quality standards. Refunds, exchanges and credit do not apply in the following circumstances:
- Where a fault can be fixed. Hit Trax will fix the fault
- Incorrect choices, including song title and format (MIDI/MP3)
- Minor variances to the arrangement of a backing track
- Subjective opinion on the mix or other variables within a backing track
- Instances where the buyer does not apply common diligence to the purchase
- The absence of lyrics or embedded lyrics
- The absence of a melody line in a MIDI File
- Claims that requests for support were not responded to without a reasonable time allowed for a team member to respond
We try our very best to ensure song files and other products on our web site are detailed as accurately as possible. In the absence of a sales person, web site relies on due diligence of the customer to choose and purchase the correct products. Follow these steps to help make the correct choices when purchasing your backing tracks:
- Learn the difference between MIDI and MP3 - Click Here
- Listen to the demo file by clicking the Demo button
- Click View Cart before checkout and remove any incorrect selections
- Contact our support team if uncertain about an item before you pay
- If you have paid for backing tracks and realise there is an error, do not download the files. Contact Hit Trax and we will assist. A full or partial refund and file exchange can be made provided our server logs verify the order was not downloaded.
Contact Hit Trax
Need help or have a general enquiry? Click here to send us an email or use the contact form or call us at the cost of a local call from anywhere in the USA, United Kingdom and Australia.. Call Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Australian Eastern Time.
USA local call number: 347 983 1300
US Pacific Time: call us between 4pm and midnight
US Eastern Time: call us between 7pm and 3am
United Kingdom local call number: 020 8123 1125
Call us between 11pm and 8am
Australia local call number: 03 9005 6310
Australian Eastern Time: call us between 9am and 5pm